Since the start of this experiment and the Manifesting Generator Virtual Events I have been pondering how I would go about monetising all this and do it quick enough to pay my next set of bills. Many revenue models have since passed through my mind and 3 more recently in as many days.
But in the late hour of this evening a stream of new potent thoughts came into my awareness.
First I realised that my mind was creating these revenue models and it is a very bad idea to pursue mind generated ideas. And I remembered that I have 'the Gift of Self Assurance which comes into being when a human being first learns to let go of their thinking as the authority in making decisions. With Self Assurance must come a profound surrender to life in every moment.'
Today during a video chat with two Manifesting Generator friends, I noticed that I REALLY enjoyed the discussion and the insights that were pouring out (which I forgot to record).
Then this evening as new people registered their interest for the virtual events I found myself eagerly interested to chatting 1 on 1 with all of them to find out their story, their life struggles, gifts and wisdom and how I can potentially help, promote or synergise with them.
After this expanded awareness I revisited the longing within me to create and share, share, share my many ideas with the world.
Because share-worthy content is CONSTANTLY pouring out of me and I have more ideas than you can poke a stick at, I currently feel the influencer revenue model is the one that will work well for me: Grow a large following of my website and Social Media channels (Facebook Group & YouTube) and sell advertising space that is highly relevant to my audience and for the content shared. This way my following and revenue is based on the quality of what I share.
But I do have one Digital Product idea up my sleeve that I've begun working on but I'm keeping that a secret until it's ready!
Guidelines for Monetising Me
Today I also revisited the summaries I derived from my GeneKeys.com free chart and the lines of my Prosperity sequence. I found it especially helpful to list them in point form straight down the page so that I could assess future ideas to see if they are aligned to MY DESIGN criteria:
- I'm best to forge a web of contacts and one-to-one relationships. Focus is on quality not quantity.
- I have the gift of Precision: When the heart leads the way and uses logic to describe what it sees and feels, others cannot help but listen.
- I guide the flow of information out into the world.
- When I follow my true love in life, I find myself drawn to Line 1 people (Subject Matter Experts) which forms a symbiotic relationship.
- I shine a light on ideas and people that I sense will have an enormous beneficial impact on the world.
- I grease the wheels of prosperity by connecting the right people with the right ideas.
- I am highly attuned to the synchronicity at work behind the events of our lives. I am a pioneer in making use of the connectivity of our modern culture.
- My role is to bridge different spheres and networks. This can be about bringing together different gene pools, different skills, different ideas, and different cultures.
- I am about openness and honesty. Communication must always be through the Heart.
- I am here to put the heart back into business.
- By speaking from my heart I allow others to speak directly out of theirs.
- I speak from my own life experience and examples.
- I engender trust by telling you how it is, and leaving you to dream of how it could be.
- To begin anything, I must first have a clear intention. The more selfless my intention, the more power it will have.
- To get my intention clear, I must ask myself the question “How can I be of the greatest service to humanity?” Then I must live the answer.
- I will always have the greatest impact, when I allows others to be self empowered
Suffice to say the influencer model does fit the above criteria and I can also create my own digital products and promote them to my following using my marketing channels. But it's not going to be a time-limited hard sell. I really don't like the idea of selling something just to make money. My desire is to sell valuable tools that have a positive impact on lives and the money it generates allows me to continue serving in this way.